Welcome to the MobileCraneTraining.net web site. We are an approved NCCCO Test Site and our examiners all are accredited and certified by the (NCCCO) National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators.
News and Updates:
Crane Exam, LLC has entered new partnership and taken a new company name, Technology Testing, Inc. (TTI). The owner and staff of CE are proud to be part this new and exciting organization; a subsidiary of Marco Crane and Rigging Company, one of the Southwest's leading crane and rigging rental companies.
TTI training instructors are the most experienced trainers in the industry and include the 2008 and 2009 Top Professional Trainer of the Year.
Training and Testing:
TTI's complete training curriculum includes classroom preparation covering complex load charts, operating procedures, rules and regulations for operating mobile and tower cranes, simulators for both tower and mobile cranes, hands on training and NCCCO Testing and Certification. We offer standard classes that are 1 to 4 weeks, as well as custom tailored training as desired.
TTI's complete training facility simulates a real construction site, where students will learn the operating skills and techniques required to become a professional crane operator.
TTI training will include: the safe selection and use of rigging, proper load attachment to the cranes and correct hand and radio signals. Students will learn how to lift light and heavy loads and placement of these loads at predetermined locations. The TTI training curriculum includes concrete bucket placement, wall form rigging/lifting/setting, steel column and beam erection. Classes include boom and jib assembly training and operation of both friction and hydraulic cranes.
TTI is holds Safety as a number one value. It is our goal to instill this value in every person who attends our training facility; allowing our students to bring safe operating practices to the workplace.
Available Training Cranes:
- NEW Freestanding, cab operated Potain tower crane: tallest standing training tower crane used in the country with maximum height and boom jib operating configuration.
- Fixed Cab National, Elliot, National and Pioneer Boom Truck up to 30 tons
- Link Belt and Grove Hydraulic Truck and RT Rough Terrain Cranes from 40 to 75 tons.
- We also have available Truck and AT Liebherr, Tadano and Terex Cranes.
- Terex American 110 Ton Hydraulic Lattice Crawler, 250 Link Belt Lattice Crawlers Crane
- 165 Ton American and Lorain Friction Lattice Truck Cranes.
Classes and Certification:
Mobile Crane and Tower Crane/Operator Training and
National Book Truck Cranes/Fixed Cab Telescopic:
Grove Telescopic Swing Cab Cranes: (training with
Booms up to 220 feet)
American Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes: (old school
Link Belt Lattice Boom Truck Mounted Cranes: (old
Tower Crane Potain Free Standing Crane:
Note to Students
- Self -Erect Tower Cranes: This is not the same kind of
Tower Crane you see on HighRise buildings so beware of
School's telling you they are.
We Offer NCCCO Basic Rigger and Signalperson Classes,
Testing and Certification.
Mobile Crane Rental Tower Crane Rental Self Erect
Tower Cranes Rental.
NCCCO Crane Operators and Rigger/Signalperson's.
Mobile and Tower Crane Rigging Attachments.
Expert Witness Consultants
Mobile and Tower Crane Erection or Dismantling.
For More Services please call
602-376-8535 or email email@example.com
Crane Services Offered:
• Mobile Crane Rental.
• Tower Crane Rental.
• Self Erect Tower Cranes.
• Material Hoist.
• Rigging Attachments.
• Crane Technicians & Inspections.
• Crane Erection/Dismantle.
• Crane Accident Investigations.
• Crane Expert Witness Testimony.
• Crane Consultant.
How Should You select your Training Facility?
You value your time and money - Students MUST ask the right questions about the training facilities to consider.
What Experience do the Trainers Offer?
Trainers should have:
- 10 or more years experience in training and instructing students in crane and rigging operations
- NCCCO Examiner Certification
- Practical field experience on each crane types you intend to be trained on.
What types of Cranes are available for training?
- Currently inspected and certified cranes
- Newer technology equipment (ask for the specific list of equipment YOU will train on before selecting a training facility)
- Boom Trucks should be 27 tons or larger and have jib extensions for training
- Hydraulic Truck and RT Cranes should be 60 tons or larger and have jib extensions for training
- Tower Cranes should stand over 135' hook height and have 150' of boom or more attached for training
- Lattice Boom Cranes should be at least 100 tons or more with at least 150 of working boom attached as well as jib extensions available for training.
Technology Testing, Inc. meets all these requirements and more. Contact us to discuss your future in Crane Operating.
Senior Technical Trainer
602-541-0364 or 602-570-4233
Technology Testing, inc.
221 S 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85009
| Training Schedule |
Class Description & Pricing |
Operator Resumes |